Data Protection Policy
This website of BMI-Heidelberg provides informations on MHC-Epitopes.
During your visit of this website over the internet:
- no information will be saved in cookies.
- no informationen will be transfered in a direct or indirect manner to third parties. We do not use third party plugins like Google Analytics, GoogleMaps, YouTube or facebook Like-Buttons.
When visiting this website only the data transmitted by your browser is registered. Some of this data (e.g. internet-adress or http-state ) is necessary to show our webpages on your browser.
The following information, in particular, is stored in log files:
- internet-adress from which our website is accessed
- Internet browser used, its language and version
- Operating system
- http-status code
- Date and time as well as the timezone
- internet address of the website from where the online offer has been accessed (referrer URL);
- Name of the retrieved file or information
- Transferred data volume
These logging-information is used for determination of malfunction of our web offer and for safety reason as well as to build a statistics of access to our website.
According to the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) of the European-Union, you have
the general rights regarding your data:
- Right to rectification and deletion
- Right to information and disclosure
- Right to restriction on processing
- Right to transfer of your data
- Right of objection to processing
Furthermore you have the right to appeal to the data protection supervisory authority responsible which is in our case the State Commissioner for Data Protection and Freedom of Information of Baden-Württemberg.
Contact person and responsible authority
Please note that an unambiguous identification of your person is not possible in every circumstance. The internet address for instance, does only identify your access point, if you are surfing from a device or provider with fixed internet address.
E-Mail: A.Bachordelete all this to avoid SpamBMI-Heidelberg.de.
The responsible authority for the procession of your data can be found